[x264-devel] Compiling x264 without NEON

Falk Hähle Falk.Haehle at gmx.de
Mon Dec 31 01:20:35 CET 2012

Hi Jason,

I’ve found you two years old message regarding compiling x264 without NEON support http://mailman.videolan.org/pipermail/x264-devel/2010-December/008093.html. I would also use x264 on ma 24/7 NAS box to encode some video files during idle time. I know your post is quite old but it would be very nice if you could give me some information if recompiling with "--disable-asm" was successful and if you managed to run x264 on your machine.

Best regards

Falk