[x264-devel] Any supporting document???

saritha reddy saritha84 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 01:37:28 CET 2012

Hi developers,

I will be using x264 codec for my project. I downloaded and ran the code
successfully. Now, I'm trying to understand the code structure and the flow.

Is there any supporting documents explaining the code structure,code flow
and codec spec? If it is present, can you please tell me where to download
from? It'll be really helpful.

x264 used threading model. Is there a way to switch off the threading? I
can only find the option for switching between pthreads and win32 threads.
Is it possible to run the application as single thread? This will be
helpful for me to trace the code and understand the code flow.

Please let me know your comments. I'll really appreciate your help.

Thanks
Saritha