[x264-devel] Issues with intra refresh?

Toby darthstrydre at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 19:34:58 CET 2012

Question is similar to the deterministic discussion here:
http://forums.hexus.net/pc-hardware/118246-x264-video-encoding-benchmark-4.html

For ref, veryfast USED to mean:
subme 1, ref 1, me dia, partitions i8x8,i4x4, trellis 0, weightp 0,
no-mixed-refs, no-mbtree

This appears to be a single threaded encode, correct?

What version of libx264? Are you re-initializing every variable that
remains across your two encodes?