[x264-devel] AVC Intra encoder based on libx264

Joseph Artsimovich joseph at mirriad.com
Tue Jan 31 11:00:22 CET 2012

On 31/01/2012 00:42, Jason Garrett-Glaser wrote:
> I've written my own full
> implementation, which can be found on my github
> (https://github.com/DarkShikari/x264-devel).
>
> Testing welcome.
Will do.  One thing I noticed being missing are custom scaling matrices
and i_chroma_qp_offset = 3
Thanks for spotting the "+ 1" vs "+ PARAM_INTERLACED" bug BTW.

One more thing that probably needs to be done is forcing rather than
merely allowing 8x8 transform. If I am not mistaken,
"param.analyse.b_transform_8x8 = 1" doesn't force it.

--
Joseph Artsimovich
Senior C++ Applications Developer