[x264-devel] Getting SIGSEGV on Android port of the lib?

Marko Matić cipiripper at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 22:53:25 CEST 2012

I am building it using ndk-build in Ubuntu 10.04...

Hey, you really are the Master of bugs... it is not SIGSEGV-ing any more
after commenting out that line... Now x264_mb_analyse_intra() is executed
multiple times without a problem. I dont know for sure does it encode h264,
will have to do couple of things first... will post here what happened.

So, now I disabled NEON? What are the side-effects of this fix?

THANX MAN! :)