[x264-devel] Is x264licensing.com still the place to ask licensing questions?

Robert Krüger krueger at lesspain.de
Thu Jun 28 13:48:26 CEST 2012

Hi,

I know this is a dev list. However, since I have not received any
feedback to my licensing question a few weeks ago and have read
another posting of someone with the same experience I do not know
where else to ask, if this is still the right way to get commercial
licensing questions answered.

Please excuse the off-topic nature. I hope you point me somewhere else
where I can get these questions about commercial licenses answered.

Cheers,

Robert