[x264-devel] about x264 encoding ratecontrol

梁增健 lzj85 at 163.com
Sat May 19 05:51:44 CEST 2012

hello, everyone
We know that we can set bitrate or quality before opening x264 encoder. But I have a problem. I want to change bitrate or quality during encoding frames, because I need to send the h264 data using network. When network quality change, the bitrate need to be change aptly. This is very useful. I have read the x264 source code and try to finish this function, but it doesn't work well. I hope x264 will export some APIs to change encoding quality in future version.

Best wishes!

2012-05-19

Mr.Leung