[x264-devel] Debugging x264_encoder_encode function

Karthick Kumar karthik1990r at gmail.com
Tue May 29 11:47:55 CEST 2012

I'm using x264 to encode in a live streaming application. But I'm facing an
issue in x264_encoder_encode function. When the streaming starts, the frame
sizes of the first 25(around 10-30) frames after passing through this
function, are 0 and number of nals  are also 0. Because of this issue, I'm
facing synchronization problem between server and client in my application.
Right now, i'm using x264 version 124. This issue is not there when I'm
using x264 version 115(the old one which was used earlier). Can any one
help me to solve this?