[x264-devel] Suspect of a bug on x264 r2216 8-bit version (64-bit) for Windows

BugMaster BugMaster at narod.ru
Thu Nov 1 19:33:14 CET 2012

On Tue, 30 Oct 2012 12:50:07 +0100, Marco Vuano wrote:
> I prepared a dump file of x264 in a zip file (the size is 154 kB,
> the uncompressed dump file is 6611 kB in size) but I have trouble
> sending it in a proper way. What is the best method to send this
> kind of attachments? Do I have to use a different format (e.g. tar.gz)?
> Yours,
> Marco Vuano

Hi. Anything will be ok (and better than doing nothing). 154 kB zip
probably should be ok as simple attachment to mail. If you can't use
mail attachment or file is too big than there is always option to
upload it on http://www.mediafire.com/ and post link. Btw. What you
mean by dump file? It is better to do more verbose bug reports.