[x264-devel] x264_encoder_close() fail!

BugMaster BugMaster at narod.ru
Sun Sep 30 20:25:23 CEST 2012

On Wed, 19 Sep 2012 11:29:51 -0700, SON NAM RYE wrote:
> Hi, All
> I have tested in MSVC 2008 using libx264-122.dll. But there is an error after encoding.
> The error’s point is x264_encoder_close(). My source is referenced
> in x264.c and
> https://frostie.cs.ucl.ac.uk/repos/mmedia/vic/branches/cc/codec/x264encoder.cpp.
>
> How do I solve the problem?
>
> Thank in advances,
> -nrson

Hi. What was exactly the error? Did it crashed (if yes then you can at
least view where in disassembly if you use MSVC) or/and it written
something to stderr (than what exactly)? Your bug report is not very
useful without additional information to trace it back. In case of
crash it would be most useful if you can create gdb backtrace when
using libx264.dll compiled with debug symbols.