[x264-devel] How to set mediaTypes for h264

Dolevo Jay cmst at live.com
Wed Apr 3 15:12:17 CEST 2013

I was thinking that sometimes I am not clear in my emails but your email is even worse. Nobody can help you after such an email. Moreover, you are saying that you already encoded something with x264 and want to decode it with something else. This means that you have a problem at the decoder side which x264 has nothing to do with except generating the encoded bitstream. You better ask your question to ffmpeg, libav or another one. Or, just tell us what you are really trying to do and somebody will give you priceless suggestions about what to do.