[x264-devel] Feed ARGB data in x264 Encoder

Chetan Shawroop Chetan at beesys.com
Thu Mar 28 05:34:34 CET 2013

Hi Friend's

       I am using x264 Encoder in my application .I am getting raw ARGB Data as input from some source .i want  to encode that data using x264 Encoder .i know the some of the attribute of my input like height,width, framerate etc.

Que1: How to Fill the   m_pic_in structure using ARGB data ???  .

Que2:  what is the NAL means??

int iframe_size = x264_encoder_encode(    m_pEncoder,
                                                                         &m_nals,
                                                                         &i_nals,
                                                                         &m_pic_in,
                                                                         &m_pic_out);    //number of output NAL