[x264-devel] How to Feed ARGB RAW input To x264 Encoder

Dolevo Jay cmst at live.com
Fri Mar 29 10:08:09 CET 2013

Without seeing what sort of code you use, nobody can help you. Please post your code segment.

Regards

Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 21:20:54 +0800
From: shawroop_ymca123 at yahoo.co.in
To: x264-devel at videolan.org
Subject: Re: [x264-devel] How to Feed ARGB RAW input To x264 Encoder

hi

 I am trying to use  sws_scale from ffmpeg as suggest by you for conversion from ARGB to YUV format  .i download the ffmpeg-20130327-git-81e85bc-win32-dev.7z from ffmpeg

include the header file and lib "swscale.lib  swresample.lib" but compilor unable to resolve the related function of  swcale.lib . i am getting the following error

1>ffmpeg.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "struct SwsContext * __cdecl sws_getContext(int,int,enum PixelFormat,int,int,enum PixelFormat,int,struct SwsFilter *,struct SwsFilter *,double const *)" (?sws_getContext@@YAPAUSwsContext@@HHW4PixelFormat@@HH0HPAUSwsFilter@@1PBN at Z) referenced in function _wmain
1>C:\Users\chetan\Desktop\New folder\ffmpeg\Debug\ffmpegtest.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

Que.If there is another way to
 convert RGB to yuv Please suggest

regard's
chetan