[x264-devel] NVENC Kepler Support?

Alejandro cdgraff at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 19:34:36 CEST 2013

Thanks Jason, sorry for the miss understand about the NVENC concept.

And about QuickSync from Intel?

Right now I'm using VLC to receive 1080i rtp mpeg-ts x264 input and
transcode to 720p Deinterlaced, but with my Blade server with 24 Xeon Cores
x 2.4ghz (2008) only can transcode 1 signal using around 12 cores, I'm try
to improve my process with some hardware like QuickSync Intel processor or
some GPU.

My project need transcode 52 signals (not all HD but almost 10) into 4
lower quality to push into CDN.

Any advice will be welcome.

Thanks
Alejandro