[x264-devel] Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 & x264

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Fri Oct 18 13:17:06 CEST 2013

Le 18/10/2013 12:48, Derek Buitenhuis a écrit :
> On 10/18/2013 1:09 AM, Steven Walters wrote:
>> Particularly mixed declarations & statements is still not fully supported.
>
> I did a quick test of this back during the RC, ad it seemed to work.
>
> Does it really "half-work" ?

Yes, for me, it does not always work:
  - for( int i = 0; i < count; i++ ) did not work in the RC, but works
in the RTM (I complained tot the MSVC team)
  - declaration of variables in the middle of a scope does not work in
the RC and in the RTM, in certain conditions.

Best,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/ - +33 672 704 734