[x264-devel] documentation required

BugMaster BugMaster at narod.ru
Wed Dec 10 18:28:03 CET 2014

On Sat, 6 Dec 2014 07:22:42 +0530, DARSHAN PAWAR wrote:
> Where would I find documentation of x264 so that I can understand the code .
I am not sure what type of documentation you hoped to see? If you need
libx264 API documentation than you can read comments in x264.h and
there is now (in the latest versions) small libx264 API usage example
in example.c file (can be build by "make example").
If you need general code overview then there is very old (so some
details probably changed from that time): http://akuvian.org/src/x264/overview_x264_v8_5.pdf