[x264-devel] [OpenCL] Disable autodetect during compilation: force --enable-opencl

Niccolò Belli darkbasic at linuxsystems.it
Thu Feb 13 19:45:36 CET 2014

That one has nothing to do with mesa and should be fixed in x264. In my
Gentoo box I have three different OpenCL stacks: Intel beignet, Catalyst
and radeonsi (mesa). I can switch the OpenCL implementation by simply
typing eselect opencl set <>. If I compile x264 while using the radeonsi
(mesa) stack it doesn't compile with OpenCL support because of
autodetect (mesa's implementation doesn't support images). Is it
possible to force enable opencl support while compiling x264?

Thanks,
Niccolò

--
http://www.linuxsystems.it