[x264-devel] one question about x264 flush delayed frames

qw applemax82 at 163.com
Thu Jul 30 04:38:56 CEST 2015

Hi,

I use below command to download x264 source code:
git clone git://git.videolan.org/x264.git

But i don't see any git log about the following commit.
http://git.videolan.org/gitweb.cgi?p=x264.git;a=commit;h=0b0210857ef13214f12861dec672006455a556d6

Do I fetch source code from wrong branch? Why I can't see the commit in the source code?

Thanks!

B.R.

Andrew