[x264-devel] Parsing RTP payload

Eng Nawal eng.nawal89 at gmail.com
Wed May 27 17:04:04 CEST 2015

Hi All,

My work is like the following:

   1.

   Before streaming a video, the type, size and start address of each NAL
   unit is extracted using H.264 bitstream parser.
   2.

   During streaming, a single NAL unit is encapsulated into one RTP packet.

My question: I need to use the extracted NAL unit's information as input to
a mux so this mux could determine whether an RTP packet contains a specific
NAL unit type such as PPS. If so, it will steer it to a TCP tunnel else,
the RTP packet will be steered to a UDP tunnel. I don't have experience
about parsing the RTP payload, any suggestions ?

PS: May be a small piece of example code can also do good.

FYI : I'm using OEFMON which integrates Qualnet and Directshow Any help
will be appreciated.