[x264-devel] Compile libx264 for windows 10 x64

Krishnan Unni rayden4_mk at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jan 19 13:31:53 CET 2016

Hi
I am trying to cross compile libx264 for windows 10 to use with ffmpeg and ms visual studio (need the shared libraries not static). But when I try to compile the configure is throwing error "unknown system msys-pc. Edit the configure" I have no idea to about Linux shell scripting. But the same msys2 is able to compile the ffmpeg without any problem. Could someone help me here provide a good configure which provides support for windows 10 winrt.

Thanking in advance