[x264-devel] Max number of motion vectors

Li, Stephen Steve.Li at imaginecommunications.com
Thu May 12 18:22:03 CEST 2016

Hi,

I am getting an error from my H264 analyzer. Its saying:
The maximum number of motion vectors per two consecutive macroblocks (at this level) is 16. The macroblock starting at position 0x3a5, bit 3 contains 9 motions vectors, while the previous macroblock contained 8.

Has anyone seen this issue before? I am wondering what parameters would affect the number of motion vectors used. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Steve