[x264-devel] Info

Daniele Montesi daniele.montesi at elogic-em.com
Mon Jan 30 09:11:33 CET 2017

Hi,

I’m a Sw Developer and I’m interested to use the x264 library for a project.
The embedded system is composed by an ARM8 processor with a row stream input from a camera (i.e. 640x480).
I would like to know some  informations:

- Will the library support this architecture?
- How much will be the data compression?

Best Regards,

Dr. Daniele Montesi,

B.Sc. in Computer Science

Elogic Srl unipersonale

operational headquarters and registered office:

Via Lidia Bianchi, 40B

00166 Roma

P.I.=C.F. 12214501004

Phone +39-0661906077

Fax 06233214196

Office Cellular 3332615719

*  Email daniele.montesi at elogic-net.com

*  Email daniele.montesi at elogic-em.com

*  Email info at elogic-net.com

ü     www.elogic-net.com

Per favore non stampare questo messaggio se proprio non è necessario
Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the person above and may contain confidential information.

If you have received the message in error, be informed that any use of the content hereof is prohibited.

Please return it immediately to the sender and delete the message.

Should you have any questions, please contact us by replying to info at elogic-net.com.

Thank you

---