[x264-devel] can't configure on arm linux

Yingming Fan yingmingfan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 08:54:32 CEST 2018

Compile success for arm32 when using "./configure --host=arm-linux --enable-pic”.

But when i use “./configure --host=aarch64-linux --enable-pic”, got the output

"no NEON support, try adding -mfpu=neon to CFLAGS
If you really want to run on such a CPU, configure with --disable-asm."

I wonder how to compile x264 on arm64 linux?

Yingming Fan