[x264-devel] x264 minor logic issue in configured --fullhelp

Zeus 275742687 at qq.com
Fri Jun 29 10:54:27 CEST 2018

If only certain chroma format is supported during configure, the "--profile" segment in the full-help of the built binary should contain only information about the supported one. Currently the logic in x264.c to decide this is not right, result in the situation that it appears "incrementally", i.e.:
when only 444 is supported, only information of 444 appears;
when only 422 is supported, information of both 422 and 444 appear;
when only 420 is supported, information of all 420, 422 and 444 appear;
when all are supported, it appears same as 420 - all appear;
This results from the broken logic in the very segment in x264.c, and it's simple to notice so I won't elaborate it (my poor English makes it difficult to explain).