[x264-devel] x264 minor logic issue in configured --fullhelp

张广宇 275742687 at qq.com
Fri Jun 29 15:11:23 CEST 2018

Sorry for the mistake, because I messed it up myself. The original code WAS problematic, but not the chroma part, it's the bit depth part. The original incremental way was right, since Hi422P and Hi444P also support downward to 420, so using a <= sign was right. The wrong part was bit depth, and you have fixed it in the patch, but this time the chroma part become wrong.
Sorry again for my silly mistake!