[x264-devel] [patch] Prefer clock_gettime(CLOCK_MONOTONIC) on Linux.

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Sun Jun 24 22:36:56 CEST 2018

[Brad Smith]
> This should be using a test in the configure script for clock_gettime()
> and not limited to Linux.

Thank you for having a look at my proposed patch.

I am unable to test if clock_gettime() work on any non-Linux platform,
so I can not verify that your proposal will work.  I guess this make
implementing such change suitable for someone with more test equipment
than me.

Should the inclusion of my proposed change wait until someone have time
to test it on non-Linux platforms to verify its correctness on non-linux
platforms?

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen