[x264-devel] Messages

BugMaster BugMaster at narod.ru
Wed Nov 7 22:12:13 CET 2018

On Wed, 7 Nov 2018 19:33:45 +0100 (CET), vpstranger at tutanota.com wrote:
> Hello there!
> Is anybody receiving my messages? I've sent two several days ago
> and there's nothing but these strange autoresponses.

Hi.

Yes, I can see all 3 your messages (including this topic). You can
also check that by looking at mailing list archive:
https://mailman.videolan.org/pipermail/x264-devel/

As for "autoresponses" than that are probably your own messages which
you should get if you subscribed to this ML. As to why it may look
strange is probably because you send HTML-only version instead of
plain text email, and so plain text version was added to your HTML
email. How you will see this result depend which email client you use
to read them. Try to follow these rules at ML:
https://wiki.videolan.org/Code_of_Conduct/#Mailing_list_Etiquette