[x264-devel] Encoder questions

vpstranger at tutanota.com vpstranger at tutanota.com
Thu Nov 15 12:22:34 CET 2018

I know how to use a search engine for a specific site and it's not a solution, because thus you depend on the quality of engine's index. The mailing list must have its own search. This need is so obvious and vital that I'm surprised not to find it here. In addition it's technically cheap concerning the small size of the archive. If this lack is the mailing software's fault, then it apparently must be replaced. I'm sure there is an alternative with search function that doesn't require additional payments.