[x264-devel] Encoder questions

vpstranger at tutanota.com vpstranger at tutanota.com
Mon Nov 26 13:43:22 CET 2018

No way! Look who's here! 3 responses in one day! Why didn't you rush that much when I needed help and waited for it for almost 3 weeks, huh?
Your whoring is the worst form of rudeness and disrespect, and as you persist in it, you deserve much more of it.
It's a typical whorish tactics that you apply to cover your asses with black letter law in order to talk you way out of responsibility, but I'm not the one who's buying this shit. The lack of your responsibility in GPL license, as well is any other software license I've seen, is obviously to protect you in case you make unintended mistakes while developing. It also ensures some flexibility, but never it is meant to give you a responsibility freeride. I know this because I didn't read just the GPL you are so willing to point to, but the essays of Richard Stallman, who created the GPL. But your whorish behaviour here is a clear illustration of the fact that the license is giving too much freedom to the jerks who abuse it.
As I already said, the only case when you can refuse to support users is if you explicitly state it. Otherwise shut your whorish mouths and don't even hint that you're not obliged to.
And finally, some of you were yapping about my rudeness. This whoreness of yours is the most shameful state for a person, which is worse than any rudeness. Sad to say, it's very common these days, and you're very illustrative of this tendency.
--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Get your own encrypted, ad-free mailbox:
https://tutanota.com

Nov 25, 2018, 5:20 PM by janne-x264 at jannau.net: