[x264-devel] x264 porting to NXP iMX8 with Greenhills MULTI and INTEGRITY OS have run-time error

Biao GONG biao.gong at valeo.com
Thu Sep 27 15:27:43 CEST 2018

Dear all,

I'm sorry to interrupt.
We are from China, and we are working on a camera system on vehicle and
need to compress and transmit video.
We checked video compress library, and we think x.264 is a very good
library. Now we are trying to porting x.264 to our project to evaluate
the feasibility, this project is base on NXP iMX8 CPU and Greenhills
INTEGRITY OS.
We have some problem on porting, if we enable assemble option, then there
will a lot of errors, and if we disable assemble, we can compile
successfully, but when call function for compress, there will run-time
error.
Could you share your experience on porting to an embedded system ? Or could
you provide engineering service to help us porting this library to our
system ?

Best regards!

*Biao GONG   龚彪*
Software Team Leader
CDA ISC

Tel: +86 (0)755 36885222 - 8730
VALEO INTERIOR CONTROLS (SHENZHEN) CO., LTD.
法雷奥汽车内部控制(深圳)有限公司
Add:  North Junyi Ind. Park, Huaide Vil., Fuyong Town, Baoan Dist.,
Shenzhen 518128, China
深圳市宝安区福永镇怀德村翠岗六区第四幢北方骏亿工业园 (107国道富邦家具后),邮编:518128
<http://www.valeo.com/>

--
*This e-mail message is intended for the internal use of the intended
recipient(s) only.