[x264-devel] Profile change in x264 core 157 r2969

Attila József user1894 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 15:27:04 CEST 2019

Hi

Maybe this problem is the same as mine with amiko boxes, that i posted
earlier. (I think that, because the baseline profile work for you) Maybe
many older decoder fail with this. Could you check something?

Please download x264 git repo:

git clone https://code.videolan.org/videolan/x264.git .

Than revert a commit:

git revert 92d36908cbafd2a6edf7e61d69f341027b57f6f8

After this, compile, and encode a short video, with normal preset, for
testing on your tv.

Another option is, I made a test video for you, and send you for testing.

Alessandro Serena <info at webproducer.it> ezt írta (időpont: 2019. júl. 3.,
Sze, 11:58):