[x264-devel] bug report

Attila József user1894 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 22:17:19 CEST 2019

Thank you

All the "non smart" amiko boxes has very similar software (and maybe same
decoder), thats why all of them affected by this issue. Even the "amiko
impulse 265" (that box is works well with x265, the above x264 error also
occurs here ), and even the "amiko 8142 twin c", even though this one is
very new product.

I dont think they fix the older models. The amiko support is very poor. The
biggest issues will fixed, but the others is not.

All the boxes works well with nvenc, or cable tv company used hardware
encoders. There were mystical errors earlier with some options on the
encoder, but complete fails with play h264 streams not.

One more questions. If this commit is stay, than what can i do besides, I
use an older version of x264 or revert manually that commit every time? Is
there any other solution for that?

Henrik Gramner <henrik at gramner.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2019. jún. 24., H,
17:36):