[Translators] VLC 2.0.2 Basque Update (POT-Creation-Date 2012-06-07)

Xabier Aramendi azpidatziak at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 15:39:07 CEST 2012

.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hi,

I send in March my point of view to Christophe Mutricy.
I worked hard during this years (2011 and 2012) for translate and maintain
VLC translated to Basque
and translation that use *VLC is Very Good and Completed.*  *Thanks for
release its.*

Translations that I and current VLC 2.0.0 + 2.0.1 use is the same style
that use a lot of open source softwares as
*Opensubtitles* (http://www.opensubtitles.org/eu/search/sublanguageid-baq),
*SMPlayer, UMPlayer, MPC-HC player, BS Player, ffdshow, AC3Filter, **MediaInfo,
**InfraRecorder, Avidemux, **SubRip, Subtitle Edit, Subtitle Processor,
Aegisub, PoEdit, Notepad ++, WinMerge, Vuze (Azureus) , uTorrent,
BitTorrent, BitCotmet, BitSpirit, Ares Galaxy, qBittorrent, Transmission-Qt
Win, Deluge, BitLord*...

I think more people are very happy with my VLC translation as my basque
subtitles that I provide via opensubtitles with hundred of downloads per
month.
https://sites.google.com/site/azpidatziak/

I don't work for librezale or political authorities.