[vlc-devel] Yopy-packages maintainer

Marinus Karel tenNapel mario at famtennapel.com
Wed Nov 15 17:38:27 CET 2006

Jean-Paul Saman,

I see that the VLC team is looking for a Yopy-package maintainer.
I have a Yopy-3700 and I would be happy to maintain those packages.

However, I have no experience how to cross-compile software for the
ARM-ach. So I'm going to need some help there. According to your
website, that is not going to be a problem :)

Some info about me. I'm using Linux for some years now. My distro is
Gentoo. I'm a sysadmin where I manage several Linux servers and
desktops. I know the basics of C++ coding, compiling, makefiles, etc.
But as I sayd, that knownledge is limited, don't expect too much of
it ;)

If you think I'm usefull, let me know. I'm happy to help.

Cheers!

Mario