[Android] res: Remove some mentions of the apocalypse

Christoph Miebach christoph.miebach at web.de
Tue Dec 25 12:50:11 CET 2012

On 25.12.2012 12:32, Rafaël Carré wrote:
> Le 23/12/2012 14:39, Edward Wang a écrit :
>> vlc-ports/android | branch: master | Edward Wang <edward.c.wang at compdigitec.com> | Sun Dec 23 08:38:49 2012 -0500| [ff54d4c5bc71a6e0fc8695e9a042d990fa29ecb7] | committer: Edward Wang
>>
>> res: Remove some mentions of the apocalypse
>
> What should we do for other languages ? Any way to hint the translators
> about it?

Re-labeling the name should work.

Messaging the translators is an option, too.

I did not try removing the message and re-adding it later with the same
name, but I guess that will not remove the "finished" status for all
translations.

In this particular case, I could hardly care less, but usually it could
be very important to have semantical changes translated as well.

I am open to suggestions.

Regards

Christoph