[Android] vlc screenshot

郑燕玉 applezheng at heimavista.com
Mon Dec 16 08:08:54 CET 2013

hello,I encounter the problem of taking snap shot ; I have heard that the
version of ios has the function to take snap shot, like :

VLCMediaThumbnailer * thum = [VLCMediaThumbnailer
thumbnailerWithMedia:_media andDelegate:self];
  [thum fetchThumbnail];
[11:53:19] leo li: - (void)mediaThumbnailer:(VLCMediaThumbnailer
*)mediaThumbnailer didFinishThumbnail:(CGImageRef)thumbnail

I wonder whether the version of android has similar functions to take snap
shot;
Does the function "LibVLC.getThumbnail()" work? I used this function to
take snap shot,but it does not work, the result byte is null;
can you give me some solutions to take snap shot? Thank you very much.

best regards, Apple