[Android] [TROLL] Audio GUI: should we keep the stop button?

Edward Wang edward.c.wang at compdigitec.com
Fri Jan 17 13:16:52 CET 2014

On 2014-01-17 07:14, Adrien Maglo <magsoft at videolan.org> wrote:
> Is it really important to keep a reference to a paused file?

I think so, yes. From all the users I've seen interacting with it, and
with all the complaints about AudioService, I think the stop is
absolutely essential.

> An other point is that the stop button currently empties the play
> list. The users may feel annoyed by this if they press it by mistake.

It should not empty the playlist; if it does, it is a bug currently. For
example, on VLC desktop when we click the stop button, our playlist does
not magically disappear.

Regards,
         Edward Wang