[Android] Next release ?

Adrien Maglo magsoft at videolan.org
Tue Mar 4 14:25:02 CET 2014

Hi all,

I think we will be able to release soon the new version of VLC Android
on the play store. The development has quite quite active since a few
months and we have many new things to show to catch up with the competition.

I would like to know if you are aware of some bugs that have not been
fixed yet. If yes, please report them to me. In all cases, please test
heavily the nightly builds.

An other point is the translations. We have few new strings in this
version. What is the process to get the updated translations?

Best regards,

--
MagSoft