[Android] How to get back to top level menus etc.?

Chris Green cl at isbd.net
Tue Aug 16 19:26:35 CEST 2016

I am running VLC 2.0.6 on an Android 4.0.4 tablet.

Having got to the 'Local Network' list how do I get back to anywhere
else (e.g. select local files)?  I can't get anything except the
'Local Network' screen or music selected from it.

Along the top of the screen from right to left there are:-

 Three vertical dots - tapping this gets me 'refresh' and 'equalize'
 A search icon - I can't get this to find anything but that's a minor issue
 The text "Local Network"
 Three horizontal bars - tapping this does nothing, should this get me somewhere useful?

--
Chris Green