[Android] Android Media Codec Crash

SS M mssyy90 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 14:41:52 CEST 2020

Hi there,
   I'm developing a RTSP stream player on android platform using libvlc.
   The question is that cause a third lib dependency only has armeabi-v7a,
so I have to use libvlc with only armeabi-v7a support(official prebuilt so)
also, but withing this I got a NDK MediaCodec crash when i enable the
hardware acceleration on a phone with arm64 arch when playing an RTSP
stream.
    Then I tried using VLC-armv7 app download from the official web, it
also got  crashed .
    AFAK, arm64 tech should compatible with armeabi-v7a, so is there a
explanation and how could i solve this?

Best Regards
Thanks