[Android] Android Media Codec Crash

juliank at i2pmail.org juliank at i2pmail.org
Wed Aug 19 16:54:24 CEST 2020

Hi SS M,

I've tried using the mailing list recently but noone actually follows it, since the start of June I tried posting several bugs but none were received. You'd do better to contact them directly. Geoffrey Métais 'geoffrey (dot) metais "is at" gmail.com', Jean-Baptiste Kempf 'jb "is at" videolan.org', or Hugo Beauzée-Luyssen 'hugo "is at" beauzee.fr'.

You can also try joining the team on IRC: freenode#videolan

When I emailed a handful of my bugs and improvements to Jean, he seemed to be less interested, so if you email, try the other two.

Good luck!