[Android] Notification icon is too fiddly and large.

juliank at i2pmail.org juliank at i2pmail.org
Wed Jul 22 01:51:47 CEST 2020

On my topbar, the notification icon, whether or not a track is playing, is the same. It's a cone with a music note on its right side.

It's a bit too fragmented and fiddly for that small size. If we want to use the VLC cone,  rather than standard play/pause symbols, then might I recommend having only the cone and not the music note. When the music is playing the cone might be tilted 90 degrees to the right so it resembles a 'play' symbol. When the music is paused the cone might be upright?

(Also the actually space allotted to the icon seems to be wider/bigger than other icons. Is the icon actually square? If not, please do make it square. I have design skills, if you wish to see an example of my previous work and you have i2p check out this design over i2p (http://zzz.i2p/files/i2p002avatar.png). If you don't have i2p there are proxy services but they escape me at present. Anyway I can do design work, so if you prefer, please send me a link to the files and instructions on who to send them to when I'm done, and I can do the improvements myself.

In fact, I can do any kind of visual design work, including animation, so please speak up if the team would like something produced.

This is the last thing that comes to mind at this time.

Thanks for reading all, and as I stated earlier, please keep up your great work.

JK