[Android] '|<' and '>|' buttons should not automatically play when no music playing

juliank at i2pmail.org juliank at i2pmail.org
Wed Jul 22 01:05:32 CEST 2020

Hi Team,

Sorry for the many emails that I'm sending at once, they will stop soon, haha. I have been using the impressive software for a while and want to share with you the list of ways that I know it can (or needs) to be improved.

As stated in the subject, the '|<' and '>|' buttons should not also play a file when there is no music playing. When no track is playing they should act as seek buttons. Otherwise devices are loading and playing content needlessly. This is not desirable and also consumes more battery life, if I want to play tracks while seeking I can tap the play button first.

Thanks,
JK