[Android] BUG: There's no scrollbar in the Playlist and History parts of the app. Also inconsistencies.

juliank at i2pmail.org juliank at i2pmail.org
Wed Jul 22 00:09:43 CEST 2020

Hi Team,

I'd like to report that there is no visible scrollbar in the Playlist section, when you tap on the track that's playing (at the bottom of the screen) and zoom to that point in your playlist. When listing the different playlists there is no scrollbar either, the interface only shows the starting letter of the playlists, this is of course less of a concern than not having a scrollbar in the playlist itself, but its still arguably important. Using the 'Starting letter' of the playlist name is not helpful if say, all the Playlist names start with the same letter. :)

(Also I'm not sure if it is intentional but some scrollbars (at least in the dark theme) are differently styled, some are mono-chromatic and some are orange. I don't have a preference but I'd assume that a light monochromatic one is fine, given that the progress bar for the music itself is orange.)