[Android] Silently fails when a track filename is wrong, in m3u playlist.

juliank at i2pmail.org juliank at i2pmail.org
Wed Jul 22 14:42:17 CEST 2020

This might be desired but when a filename is wrong in a playlist it would be better to be informed about it. How it might work is the track might still appear in the playlist (currently it is completely dropped from showing) when the track is due to be played the notification sound might be playing and a Notification might appear saying <FILENAME> in <PLAYLIST_FILENAME> not found."

The desktop version does skips over and does have an error message, the error I received in the DEBUG log was "Dead Input". This actually confused me for longer than I care to admit, haha. Please don't use "Dead Input" :)