[Android] Follow-up to lack of a scrollbar in Playlist view - make them usable also (or better swipe)

juliank at i2pmail.org juliank at i2pmail.org
Wed Jul 22 15:40:55 CEST 2020

I do want to add that any scrollbar added for playlists probably ought to be usable too. There are sidebars that exist in the app that a not usable. Its only problematic because the swipe-to-scroll is not very effective for ultra long playlists (1000+ tracks). I need to swipe *many* times to get from one place to another start to the end.

My recommendation would be have a highly-effective, ultra-fast swipe, that takes three seconds to go from top to bottom. Proportionally less time to travel proportionally less distance of course, and have the scrollbars be usable. If we can only do one of these have the ultra fast swipe but definitely have a visible sidebar, even if you cannot use it to scroll.