[dvblast-devel] Release ?

Marian Ďurkovič md at bts.sk
Fri Nov 20 08:34:13 CET 2009

Hi Honzo,

> I don' t want to start any flame war, but i must say: I can imagine somebody
> wants dvb api 1.0 support, but I' m not so sure about support of linux
> < 2.6 .

  the story is we still have 2 servers running 2.4.20 here, which proved to be
so stable that their uptime is > 4 years. You know the old good rule: If it
ain't broke, don't fix it :-) Of course we wouldn't stop development because of
this, but I believe it would be nice to have at least one official release which
works on this type of setup.

   With kind regards,

        M.