[dvblast-devel] Does DVBlast allow DiSEqC switching?

Christophe Massiot massiot at via.ecp.fr
Tue Oct 6 21:47:21 CEST 2009

On Mon, Oct 05, 2009, Thomas Kernen wrote:

> I've tried values 0, 1 and 2 with settings for a transponder that is on
> the default (first) position of the DiSEqC switch but it doesn't seem to
> trigger it. I always lock onto the TS I would expect for the default
> position.
>
> Double checked with dvbtune to make sure the card was behaving correctly
> which it appears to be.

It's very weird to me because IIUC, there is an obvious typo in
dvbtune's (and szap's) diseqc code. I have a lot of suspicions with the
SEC_MINI_* code, and I can't find much documentation about it.

Could you try each of the attached 3 patches, and report which of them
work ?

Thanks,
--
Christophe Massiot.