[dvblast-devel] Does DVBlast allow DiSEqC switching?

Marian Ďurkovič md at bts.sk
Wed Oct 7 08:55:34 CEST 2009

On Tue, Oct 06, 2009 at 09:47:21PM +0200, Christophe Massiot wrote:
> It's very weird to me because IIUC, there is an obvious typo in
> dvbtune's (and szap's) diseqc code. I have a lot of suspicions with the
> SEC_MINI_* code, and I can't find much documentation about it.

Hmm, there seems to be another problem - this code is most probably not being
compiled for S2API, since on a 2.6.20 kernel without S2API it produces
these errors:

dvb.c: In function `FrontendSetQPSK':
dvb.c:763: error: `i_satno' undeclared (first use in this function)
dvb.c:763: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
dvb.c:763: error: for each function it appears in.)
dvb.c:767: error: `i_frontend_handle' undeclared (first use in this function)
dvb.c:781: error: `p_access' undeclared (first use in this function)
dvb.c:782: error: `i_err' undeclared (first use in this function)
dvb.c:783: warning: `return' with a value, in function returning void
make: *** [dvb.o] Error 1

While fixing those is rather easy, it wouldn't help Thomas as he's probably
using the S2API code.

   With kind regards,

       M.