[dvblast-devel] Does DVBlast allow DiSEqC switching?

Christophe Massiot massiot at via.ecp.fr
Mon Oct 12 19:37:36 CEST 2009

On Wed, Oct 07, 2009, Thomas Kernen wrote:

> No errors on patching or on compilation. Just 2 warnings:

I am very sorry about my last patches, I had completely forgotten that
the process for S2API was different, plus the patch was very buggy.

There doesn't seem to be anything in S2API regarding diseqc (actually
there is a #define, but no code behind), so the diseqc part has to be
done with API version 4. I have therefore removed a lot of duplicated
code between S2API and non-S2API to improve readability.

Please try attached patch.
--
Christophe Massiot.